Who doesn’t love spooky thing.? Specially when its Halloween.! And if you are having a get together making a Halloween themed recipe is a handful. You don’t know what to cook n how to make it look like Halloween themed.? Don’t worry we got you here come for you Halloween themed Stuffed Jack-O-Lantern Bell Peppers. Here we are going to prepare Stuffed Jack-O-Lantern Bell Peppers. Let’s get started.
” Dinner time gets seriously fun with these Jack O’Lantern stuffed peppers that hold a savory ground turkey filling. They’re a really delicious way to kick off Halloween night. “
Carve out your desired jack–o‘-lantern face using a steak knife or paring knife. Repeat for the rest of the bell peppers. Place carved bell peppers in a baking dish and spoon in a layer of cooked rice in the bottom followed by the turkey mixture, and top with mozzarella cheese.
- 6 bell peppers, any colour
- 450 grams ground beef
- 1 egg
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup chili sauce
- ¼ cup prepared yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Lightly mix together the ground beef, egg, bread cubes, onion, tomato, garlic, chili sauce, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Wash the peppers and cut jack-o'-lantern faces into the peppers with a sharp paring knife, making triangle eyes and noses, and pointy-teeth smiles. Slice off the tops of the peppers and scoop out the seeds and cores. Stuff the peppers lightly with the beef stuffing and place them into the prepared baking dish so they lean against each other.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the peppers are tender and the stuffing is cooked through and juicy, about 1 hour.