” Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate “
On this special day of your loved ones create something unique to their taste buds and also eye pleasing. This chocolate pudding recipe will bring joy to their taste buds as they indulge into this delicious chocolaty heave. Make then have it more and crave for more with this awesomeness. And giving it a unique twist with this earth inspired look.
This birthday make something delicious yet interesting to tempt yourself and the ones around you. We bring to you this unique recipe of Chia Pudding Dirt Cups. This will be an adventurous recipe to follow along with. Your children will also love to have these puddings to be served to them. So, this earth day make something special to delight everyone around. Here we are going to prepare Chocolate Chia Dirt Pudding. Let’s get started
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 6 pitted Medjool dates
- 1¼ cup plant milk
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 8-10 pitted Medjool dates
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsps. cacao powder
- 5 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1-2 tbsps. oat flour
- Let sit for at least 30 mins to soak and soften the chia seeds.
- Blend on high till very smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate overnight for a thicker consistency.
- Blend on low speed or process until it starts to clump together. Add a couple more dates if necessary.
- Add the oat flour 1 tbsp at a time to get a sticky but manageable dough.
- Roll into worms between your hands. Place on a plate lined with wax paper and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Add your worms or your flower then sprinkle on the final layer of dirt.